Water Heater Repair Pomona
Water Heater Repair in Pomona, CA
Expert Repair & Replacement in San Gabriel Valley & Inland Empire
Your water heater is one component in your plumbing system that your family depends on one of the most. An unforeseen failure leaves you without any hot water for the shower, laundry, and also other home appliances that utilize water.At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we install, repair, and replace water heaters in Pomona, CA Serving the Inland Empire & The San Gabriel Valley, the San Gabriel Valley, and Inland Empire.Call us at (909) 734-1690 or contact online for same-day water heater services.
Why Does My Hot Water Run Out So Quickly?
Is your water heater unable to provide you with even a five-minute hot shower before the water goes cold? Here’s what could be causing the problem and what you can do to fix it.
- Your water heater is too small.If you have a four or five-person household, but you only have a 30-gallon tank, there’s a good chance your water heater is too small to provide enough hot water for your needs. It may be time to consider upgrading to a larger one.
- There is sediment buildup in your tank. Minerals in hard water can create sediment buildup inside of the tank that affects the appliance’s ability to work properly. Call us to have your water heater flushed.
- The thermostat is faulty. A broken thermostat could be the reason your water heater isn’t producing the correct temperature of water. Try resetting it; if that doesn’t fix the issue, call us!
- Your water heater is too old.Water heaters don’t last forever – if yours is over 10 years old and it isn’t doing a good job of heating your water, it’s time to start shopping for a replacement.
Professional Water Heater Installation Services Pomona
Hot water heater have a life expectancy of about 8-12 years. After that time, it’s commonly an excellent idea to think about a replacement. Instead of throwing money at regular repair work to an old unit, it’s more affordable to upgrade to a reputable and energy-efficient model.
At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, our Pomona , CA water heater installation pros can help you understand your options for a new water heater depending on your budget and hot water needs. We install all types of water heaters from reputable manufacturers, including conventional tank models, tankless models, and hybrid water heaters.
Pomona Water Heater Leaks
Often, a leaking water heater will need to be replaced. However, there are situations when a leak from a valve can be repaired without replacing the entire unit such as when the leak is coming from the water supply lines, T&P relief line port, or the actual hot and cold water ports. Our plumbers Pomona, CA can inspect your water heater to find the source of the leak and determine the right fix.
Water Heater Repair for Conventional, Tankless & Hybrid Models | Water Heater Repair Pomona
If you have no hot water, the problem is obvious. There are a few other signs that your water heater may need repairs such as popping, rumbling, and whining noises, rusty-colored water, metallic-tasting water, and more. If you’ve noticed any of these signs, get in touch with Dependable Rooter & Plumbing. We are experts at troubleshooting problems with water heaters in Pomona, CA.
We repair and replace all types of water heaters, including:
- Gas water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Insta Hot On Demand
- Direct vent water heaters
- Commercial water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Power vent water heaters
When the hot water heater stops working, you desire it dealt with as swiftly as possible. That is why we provide same-day visits for immediate water heater issues. We always get to the root cause of the problem, offer timely services, as well as obtain the task right each time.
Signs your Water Heater Heater is Going Bad
- Your water heater is very old
- Water is abnormal color
- Water does not come out hot
- Unpleasant odors
- Strange noises
- Water is not ideal temperature
- Water flow fluctuations