Water Heater Repair in Upland, CA
Expert Repair & Replacement in San Gabriel Valley & Inland Empire
Your water heater is one component in your plumbing system that your family relies on the most. An unexpected failure leaves you with no hot water for the shower, laundry, and other household appliances that use water.
At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we install, repair, and replace water heaters in Upland, the San Gabriel Valley, and Inland Empire.
Why Does My Hot Water Run Out So Quickly?
Is your water heater unable to provide you with even a five-minute hot shower before the water goes cold? Here's what could be causing the problem and what you can do to fix it.
- Your water heater is too small. If you have a four or five-person household, but you only have a 30-gallon tank, there's a good chance your water heater is too small to provide enough hot water for your needs. It may be time to consider upgrading to a larger one.
- There is sediment buildup in your tank. Minerals in hard water can create sediment buildup inside of the tank that affects the appliance's ability to work properly. Call us to have your water heater flushed.
- The thermostat is faulty. A broken thermostat could be the reason your water heater isn't producing the correct temperature of water. Try resetting it; if that doesn't fix the issue, call us!
- Your water heater is too old. Water heaters don't last forever - if yours is over 10 years old and it isn't doing a good job of heating your water, it's time to start shopping for a replacement.
Professional Water Heater Installation Services
Water heaters have a lifespan of approximately 8-12 years. After that time, it's typically a good idea to consider a replacement. Instead of throwing money at frequent repairs to an old unit, it's more cost-effective to upgrade to a reliable and energy-efficient model.
At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, our Upland water heater installation pros can help you understand your options for a new water heater depending on your budget and hot water needs. We install all types of water heaters from reputable manufacturers, including conventional tank models, tankless models, and hybrid water heaters.
Water Heater Leaks
Often, a leaking water heater will need to be replaced. However, there are situations when a leak from a valve can be repaired without replacing the entire unit such as when the leak is coming from the water supply lines, T&P relief line port, or the actual hot and cold water ports. Our plumbers in Upland can inspect your water heater to find the source of the leak and determine the right fix.
Water Heater Repair for Conventional, Tankless & Hybrid Models
If you have no hot water, the problem is obvious. There are a few other signs that your water heater may need repairs such as popping, rumbling, and whining noises, rusty-colored water, metallic-tasting water, and more. If you’ve noticed any of these signs, get in touch with Dependable Rooter & Plumbing. We are experts at troubleshooting problems with water heaters in Upland.
We repair and replace all types of water heaters, including:
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Insta Hot On Demand
- Power vent water heaters
- Direct vent water heaters
- Commercial water heaters
When the water heater stops working, you want it fixed as fast as possible. That is why we offer same-day appointments for urgent water heater issues. We always get to the root cause of the problem, provide timely solutions, and get the job right every time.
Signs your Water Heater Heater is Going Bad
- Your water heater is very old
- Unpleasant odors
- Water is abnormal color
- Strange noises
- Water is not ideal temperature
- Water does not come out hot
- Water flow fluctuations
Call (909) 639-4920 to request water heater services in Upland, the San Gabriel Valley, or Inland Empire.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Chris H.
Very Satisfied- Sammy E
Highly Recommend!- David G.
Happy Customer!- Burke S.
Happy Customer!- Christine T.
Contact our team of plumbing professional at (909) 639-4920.Click the button below to learn more about our commercial plumbing services.